Human Resource Generalist
POSTED June 4, 2020
Full time or Part time available
Benefits for full-time positions include, dental, vision, health, 401K, PTO and paid holidays, after initial waiting periods.
Venture Trailers has been a leading manufacturer of boat trailers since 1988, delivering quality products and meeting customer expectations across the eastern and mid-western states. From powerboat trailers to watercraft trailers, and even pontoon trailers, we live up to our tag line – “We take the world boating.”
Our company is in growth mode and adding several new positions including a Human Resource Generalist. Position provides support in all functional areas of Human Resources. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, Venture Trailer could be the place for you. Success in this position could lead to other leadership opportunities in the business.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts including but not limited to: identifying where employment positions are needed within the company, post job ads, schedule and conduct interviews and hiring.
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, on-boarding efforts and employee termination process
- Maintain personnel records
- Track and manage leave administration
- Assist with employee relations
- Benefit administration including open enrollment, change reporting and employee communication
- Workers compensation administration
- Process weekly payroll thru Paychex
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources required
- 1-2 years experience
- Must have knowledge of state and federal employment laws (FMLA, Workers’ Compensation and ADA)
- Experience with HR processes
- A positive, friendly and helpful demeanor
- Problem solving with the ability to prioritize
- Organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Google Docs, Sheets
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, multitasking is essential
- A reputation of discretion, integrity, judgement, strong attention to detail and common sense
- Previous experience in Paychex or ADP a plus
If you are having trouble attaching your resume or have questions about the position please email email@example.com