Venture Trailers’ line of galvanized boat trailers comes in a range of sizes and configurations. You can stand up to corrosion from any marine environment with a hot dipped galvanized finish, so you can have a trailer that lasts a lifetime.
Benefits of Galvanized Boat Trailers
- Heavier than aluminum trailers
- Excellent corrosion resistance, season after season
- Tubular frame design protects lights wiring and brake lines from damage
Each trailer comes with the Tredit Advantage Program, which includes 24/7 emergency service, vehicle theft recovery incentive, lost/stolen key service and more.
Standard Features on Venture Trailers*
- Plug & Play Lights
- Aluminum Diamond Plate Fenders
- Heavy Duty Winch Straps
- D.O.T. Composite Brake Line with Brass Fittings
- Balanced Radial Tires
- Eliminator GalvX Vented Rotor Disc Brakes
- Super Lube Spindles
- Wheel Balancing
- Galvanized Hardware, U-bolts, Winch Stand, Axles, Tongue
- ...and many other components
Our Galvanized Boat Trailers
If you’re looking for an affordable and easy-to-maintain trailer, bunk trailers may be for you.
Personal Watercraft Trailer
Secure your PWC with a Venture Trailers Personal Watercraft Trailer. Our single or tandem trailers make transporting a breeze.
We have a wide variety of pontoon trailers that support your boat, from 16 feet to 26 feet in length.
Roller trailers are perfect for easy loading and unloading on shallow ramps or low tides.
Skiff and Jon Boat Trailers
Perfect for small boats, our Skiff and Jon Boat Trailers are made to carry lightweight loads for seamless loading and launching.
Get the support your boat needs with our strong and dependable tritoon trailers.
Galvanized vs Aluminum Trailers
Need help choosing a trailer material?